With the upcoming release of OpenXPKI 2.0 and the increase of activity on the mailing list, it’s time for the next workshop. The team of OpenXPKI core developers would like to invite you to our event:
Title: OpenXPKI Workshop 2.0 Topics: Basic OXI features, PKI tips and Use Cases When: May 15th, 2018 Where: Munich, Germany (near Sendlinger Tor, please R.S.V.P. for location details)
The workshop agenda is:
9:00 - Meet and Greet
- informal get together, with coffee, tea and pretzels
10:00 - Basic OpenXPKI Features and General PKI Tips
- workflow and process engine
- concept of CA realms, CA generations and seamless rollover
- standard interfaces (WebUI, SCEP, EST, RPC, SOAP)
- accessing external data sources using “Connector”
12:00 - Lunch
- light lunch with sandwiches
12:45 - Use Cases Based on Actual Projects
- Windows autoenrollment with Secardeo certEP for IEEE 802.1X network access
- enrollment of devices using SCEP with approval via ServiceNow CMDB
- KPI reporting based on certificate metadata using Elasticsearch/Kibana
- OpenXPKI as certificate self service frontend using an external CA
15:00 - Hands-On Session
- implementing a simple HTTP lookup for domain validation in the OpenXPKI standard enrollment workflow
- managing and deploying customer configuration files
16:30 - End of Workshop
- OpenXPKI 2.0 release party begins – feel free to join – the first drink is on us.
Capacity is limited, so please send an informal email to email@example.com to reserve your seat.
The workshop is organized and sponsored by White Rabbit Security GmbH, so there is no charge for attending.
Looking forward to meet you!