Get some real world experience with OpenXPKI - in this 90 minutes “Hands On” session you will learn how to modify OpenXPKI to setup automated enrollments to provision servers in your datacenter based on rulesets.
When: Tuesday, November 3th 14:00 CET. Where: Online
The workshop will be held online, you should have some experience in setting up OpenXPKI already and be able to use SSH and a terminal to run common shell commands and edit files.
Reserve your seat at firstname.lastname@example.org - limited capacity!
Update: Agenda Details
The shared screen session will start on a prepared CentOS with an empty MariaDB, a basic configuration template, and existing Root and CA certificates. From there, we will walk through the following tasks:
- Setup the credential Connector and configure the database
- Create the “Server CA” realm
- Configure a TLS profile with RSA keys
- Create a simple enrollment configuration with manual approval
- Create a second endpoint with shared-secret-based auto-approval and regex checking
- Create a “Device CA” realm with ECC hierarchy
- Configure an EST endpoint with “on-behalf” signer from the “Server CA”
- Create an auto-enrollment with “on-behalf” for VoIP telephone using the “Eligibility” Connector and a simulated CMDB
- Proof-of-Posession (PoP) renewal